PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Canton area.
1.North Country Community Health Ctr
4 Commerce Ln
Physical TherapistsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
2.Healey Medical Practice
25 Park St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Healey has always provided me with the service that I expect. He is always ready to listen to what concerns you have and will take what you have to say into consideration when planning your care.
3.Canton Health Center
39 W Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
4.Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
39 W Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Cerio & Cerio Psychologists PA
85-91 Main St
PsychologistsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Thompson Larf MD
80 E Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3 Chapel St
Crisis Intervention ServiceCounseling ServicesEmergency Care FacilitiesSocial Services-Information & Referral Programs
Our mission is to be client centered and immediately respond to the needs of victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in St. Lawrence County. Helping people since 1982 we are committed to provi
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Canton area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.