1.CarePartners Home Health
88 Waynesville Plz
Home Health ServicesNursesPhysical TherapistsHospices
CarePartners Foundation, located in Asheville, N.C., is a nonprofit organization offering health care services to the community. The company was formed as a collaboration among five North Carolina hea
2.Community Care Partners West Clinic
1390 Sand Hill Rd Ste 1
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service Organizations
68 Sweeten Creek Rd
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care CentersHospices
Don't go to their Swannanoa Physical Therapy office. Caleb Bemis is a pompous excuse for a care giver. More pain and stress than beneficial. Told him to stop after one/half session and covered with
4.Care Partners Foundation
75 Fairview Rd
HospicesFurniture StoresResale ShopsConsignment Service
My dealings with CarePartners Estate and Appraisal Services was a nightmare. My parents stuff was mixed with other estates and they did not keep their promises of halving the estate moneys made. They
5.Community Care Partners
3 Town Square Blvd
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
68 Sweeten Creek Rd
HospicesHome Health Services
7.CarePartners Orthothics and Prosthetics
1 Doctors Dr
Orthopedic AppliancesProsthetic Devices
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.