Call A Pro
Serving the Canton area.
1.Blue Star Safe & Locks
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
Visit our website
*Mobile Service *Cars *Homes *Businesses *Lock Outs *Vehicles Opened *Locks Repaired, Replaced, Rekeyed *Dead Bolts *Master Key Systems *Card Access Controls *Safe Openings *Electronic Safe Locks ASSO
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
4.Safe Key First Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Excellent service! The locksmith was very personable, and helpful. My new key was made within 10 minutes. Also, they made sure that everything worked properly, and got me on the road. Thanks!
5.Livonia Lock & Key
33861 5 Mile Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoors, Frames, & Accessories
$20 OFF ANY SAFES OVER $400+2more
Commercial and Residential, Never worry about the security of your business or home again. Let our company (L.L.and K.) install new security measures, mechanical or electrical locking hardware.
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & Manufacturers
If you need fast, friendly lock services in Northville, MI, count on Northville Locksmith. Our professionals offer each customer personalized, quality service. Whether you have locked yourself out of
7.Redford Safe & Lock Company
26515 Grand River Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Nice people, good service, would recommend
Safe Key First Locksmith
Detroit, MI, 48223
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.