Nurture Family Dental
315 W North St, Brighton, MI, 48116
1.Fountain & Hock Family Dentistry
8540 N Canton Center Rd
At Hock Family Dentistry, we take pride in providing excellent care and service for all of our patients. Dental health is a vital part of your overall health. When you choose to make your dental healt
2.Family Dentistry At Cherry Hill
42448 Cherry Hill Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
From our Family to Yours-Full Service Dentistry Family Dentistry at Cherry Hill is a dental practice in Canton, Michigan created by Dr. William C. Kelly, D.D.S in 2002. We specialize in complete famil
3.Canton-Plymouth Family Dentistry
2200 N Canton Center Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Visit our website
We Welcome New Patients
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Canton
5958 N Canton Center Rd Ste 400
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Each time when I try to ask the doctor questions, it was like I wasn't supose to, I am annoying or I should've known every thing before comming . The doctor was supose to put my braces on but the nursMore Nearby Locations »
5.Bozell Ralph DDS
8550 N Canton Center Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFRMATION
6.Vision Without Limits
42461 Ford Rd
DentistsEyeglassesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
7.Sandra Chang DDS
42301 Cherry Hill Rd
Serving the Canton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future