Lee Friend's Tree Service Inc
Atlanta, GA, 30052
1.Odd Job the Tree Specialists
10991 Freehome Hwy
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
100% professional! Odd Job Tree Specialists have removed 4 sky high trees over 3 visits to my property. Arrived on time, worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up after. Every employee from the o
2.The Mule Barn & Odd Job the Tree Specialists
11643 Cumming Hwy
MulchesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesFirewoodNurseries-Plants & Trees
Very good customer service has everything I'd ever need to beautify my yard
164 Mystic Ct
Tree ServiceStump Removal & Grinding
4.Kennys Odd Jobs
998 Oakton Dr SW
Employment TrainingEmployment OpportunitiesEmployment Agencies
5.Todd's Odd Jobs
2550 Lindsey Oak Ln
Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service
6.Bill's Yard & Odd Job Svc
1365 Emory Rd NE
No Internet Heading Assigned
Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts
Atlanta, GA, 30338
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.