2030 Cumming Hwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Every individual employed at this office is a consummate professional and attentive to my every need. I very much enjoy greeting the staff as they are all excellent conversationalists and caring indiv
2.Mid City Pharmacy
196 E Main St
Medical Equipment & SuppliesDiabetic Equipment & SuppliesFirst Aid SuppliesPharmacies
3.Canton Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics PC
3395 Sixes Rd Ste 140
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Everyone in the office are just the best!! They really put you at ease with everything!! From start to finish!! I reccommend you to everyone with children!!
4.Nia Pediatric Dentistry and Family Orthodontics
150 Prominence Point Pkwy
We love Nia!!!!!! My daughter is actually excited every time she has an appointment. We love how professional and friendly the staff is each and every time! Thank you Madison for putting braces on
5.Bravo Family Chiropratic
12296 Bells Ferry Rd
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPain ManagementChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Have been going to him for 8 years now and hes super friendly flexible with appointments and keeps my whole family feeling great. Ive been to many other chiros but none compare to how awesome dr bra
6.Georgia Chiropractic Group At Sixes
3542 Sixes Rd Ste 100
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinics
excellent attention to professionalism. all the staff is caring and wonderful. even my child petie, loves getting his adjustments here. i highly recommend this clinic for all your needs.
2920 Marietta Hwy Ste 102
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMassage TherapistsMassage Services
Just had to leave a note about Dr. Starrett and his staff, I have had chronic low back pain for years. I have tried numerous methods including other chiropractors to get relief and found none until
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future