Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
1.Harry G Hanna DDS
4198 Washington Rd Ste 4
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
My teeth were in bad shape and I had to go to a dentist. Dr. Hanna was recommended to me and I have been thankful for that recommedation ever since. I can't be happier. I have been his patient for 17
161 Waterdam Rd Apt 120260
Dr. William Spatz Our practice offers Full Service Family Dentistry including complete Dental Implant Treatment. Specializing in Oral Surgery. Most insurances accepted. Call today to schedule an appoi
3.Steliotes Dental Spa
4249 Washington Rd
I have been using and trusting Dr. Ted Steliotes for many years now. Every time I have an issue I don't hesitate to call because my visits to the office are so enjoyable. His whole staff is always so
4.Severns Dentistry & Orthodontics
3155 Washington Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Severns located in McMurray, PA has advanced training in general dentistry that allows him to perform more advanced procedures. Our general dentistry services include procedures from preventative
5.ON POINTE DENTISTRY
1900 Main St
On Pointe Dentistry Dr. John C. McShane DMD is a dedicated dental practice that has been serving patients for 35+ years. Visit our new location on Main Street in Southpointe right beside All Start Spo
6.DR MICHAEL HNAT
3055 Washington Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
Dental Services in Pittsburgh, PAOral/Dental Appliances-Snoring.Sleep Apnea,CPAP Alternative,Tension,Migraine Headaches,TMJ pain Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants Michael F. Hnat D.M.D. provides a full
7.Dr Robert C Evans
100 Houston Sq Ste 1a
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Robert C. Evans, Jr., DDS, Canonsburg PA, practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to restoration of dental implants, crowns and bridges.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future