151 Four Mile Ln Unit B
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Maintenance
Established in 2005, Yard Crafters of Canon, City, CO is a locally owned and operated landscape company. Our owners have been in the industry for over 20 years and their unique style and creative eye
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Lawnsmith, Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceParking Stations & Garages-ConstructionCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Excellent service! The Lawnsmith, Inc. takes care of their staff so they take care of the customer.
4.Merrifield's Garden HutServing the Canon City, CO area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio & Outdoor FurnitureGardeners
Merrifield's Garden Hut has been serving the Chaffee County for over 38 years. We offer well priced annuals and perennials, xeriscaping plants and supplies, xeriscape natives, perennials, trees, shrub
5.Taravellas Hydro Turf
Landscape ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesHorticulture Products & ServicesHydrologists
Sam from Taravella's Hydro Turf sprayed our yard recently and it looks absolutely amazing! We could not believe how quickly the grass grew! It was extremely affordable and well worth it! Sam also prov
6.Canon City K Lawn
105 Circle Dr N
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
7.Complete Tree Care
1630 E Main St
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
They came out almost immediately and did an estimate. I was told a number of times over a period of 3 weeks they were coming to work on the trees. They never came. Not impressed.
Canon City Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.