618 Main St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Jared Smith is a general dentist in Canon City, CO. Our office is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile, conservative and state-of-the-art procedures that will result in
2.Sandoval Dean E DDS
1215 N 15th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
We strive to provide the treatments that meet state of the art dental procedures, we offering a full range of dental services to meet your needs. Please contact us at (719) 275-5933 to learn more abou
3.Canon Denture Service
210 N 19th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Canon Denture services can provide tooth extractions, denture services, and dentures. Dentures business in Canon CO , from helps clients who need dentures or denture services locally, and many other c
4.Shadow Hills Dental Clinic
831 Forest Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Pontious Phillip DMD
1204 Main St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
My family has been taken care of by Dr. Pontius for a while and we are very pleased with the work. We highly recommend Dr. Pontius.
6.Greg Micheli DDS
831 Forest Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Labs
I went to this dentist for a full upper plate and a partial bottom plate. the bottom plate broke within 2 days when I return them to have them repair he used a paper clip and it started to rust within
7.Dr. Kimra Hall & Associates Family Dental
410 Macon Ave
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric Dentistry
Dentist in Canon City CO, Dr. Kimra Hall and Associates Family Dental is committed to quality and dentistry for the entire family. Our focus is on providing the best dental care at affordable prices.
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.