Elite Dental & Implant Center
5620 Wilbur Ave, Tarzana, CA, 91356
1.Nazanin Ezzati DDS
18740 Ventura Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Exam, Cleaning, and X-Ray
Pleasure working with Dr. Ezzati!
2.North Hills Dental Center
15424 Nordhoff St
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Visit our website
We accept most insurance, as well as Medical and Care Credit. We speak Spanish. We see patients by appointment only.
3.Desoto Dental Practice
6832 De Soto Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
4.Cyrus Bandary DMD Bio-Compatible & Ozone Therapy Dentistry
6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Implant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Bandary was able to assist me with a solution to a pain issue I was having. I had seen a number of other dentists in the area and finally saw Dr. Bandary who proved to be extremely knowledgeable
5.Dautremont, Joseph DDS
6024 Fallbrook Ave
DentistsEndodontistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I started with Dr. Dautremont about 7 years ago. He sees all my family now, and several friends. The staff are friendly and helpful, and Dr. Joe is patient and explains everything. I especially lov
6.Prepsky Devoree DMD
5348 Topanga Canyon Blvd
7.White Smile Dental Group
21601 Vanowen St
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
Opalescence Boost Teeth Whitening
Serving the Canoga Park area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future