PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Canoga Park area.
1.Asap Confidential Care
22110 Roscoe Blvd
ClinicsBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
Low Cost Abortion, Private Doctors Office, Same Day and Weekend Appts. Available
2.Westwind Women's Services
22110 Roscoe Blvd
ClinicsNursesBirth Control Information & ServicesAbortion Services
Susan Burger, R.N., M.N., F.N.P. As Recognized By "Who's Who of American Women" * Family Nurse Practitioner Since 1979 * Open Mon-Fri - Evening Appointment * Most Insurance Accepted - PACT / SOFP Prov
3.Family Urgent Care & Industrial Medical
16661 Ventura Blvd Ste 108
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsHospitals
Family Urgent Care & Industrial Medical Clinic is a full-service, walk-in clinic offering medical treatment care to all ages for illness and injury. There are no long waits. You will be seen by a team
4.Women's Medical Group of Tarzana
21013 Sherman Way Ste 4
this clinic is the wrost ive ever been to to start off i tried to make an appointment in advance but they keep putting me on hold i tried for two whole days before deciding to just show up. oncce i go
5.Tarzana Medical Urgent Care
18055 Ventura Blvd
50 Units of Dysport
Tarzana Medical Urgent Care saves you time and money since we treat almost all non-life threatening Medical/surgical conditions at a fraction of the cost of a visit to an Emergency room. Small things
6.Abraham S. Urbach DDS
19231 Victory Blvd
Cosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
7.Ed Dental Lab
6650 Reseda Blvd Ste 105
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsDental Labs
Sofia Vaisman MD & Boris Vaisman MD
22600 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA, 91364
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.