Serving the Canby area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
385 N Grant St
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Freedman Orthdontics is the respected provider of orthodontic care in your community. Located in Canby, OR, our practice's top priority is to provide you the highest quality orthodontic care in a frie
2.Neal Family Dental
333 NW 3rd Ave
Dr. Neal's vision of Neal Family Dental is to provide gentle and personalized care, to be current in the latest 21st Century dentistry tends, to be committed to the community, and to provide treatment
3.Michael D. Cary DMD Canby
351 NW 4th Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Steven Eric Langford, DMD
300 N Holly St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsPeriodontists
5.Perman Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
1514 SE 3rd Ct
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
6.Aaron David Tinkle, DMD
300 N Holly St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.NW Sedation Dentistry
150 NE 3rd Ave Ste 1
NW Sedation Dentistry is the leading provider of anxiety free dentistry in the Canby, Oregon area. Whether you you just want a relaxing dental visit, or you suffer from dental anxiety, our north west
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future