8656 Augusta Rd, Pelzer, SC, 29669
1.Atkins & Sons LLC
14180 Highway 11
2.L & L Tire Truck & Auto Svc
123 Boxelder Dr
3.Inman Tire Service
11841 Asheville Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
4.Skinners Used Cars Inc
6270 Highway 357
Used Car DealersTire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
5.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
6.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fiMore Nearby Locations »
7.Car-X Tire and Auto
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake Repair
Ecoscapes of cinti...honest..harworking...creative earth friendly..provided premo landscape care for CAR X BLUE..ASH..OHIO
Guaranteed Tire & Auto
8297 Asheville Hwy, Boiling Springs, SC, 29316
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.