1.One Cross Health Clinic Family
101 Winston Way
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Lifeline Home Health Care
200 Nancy Cox Dr
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical ClinicsMedical Assistants & Technicians
3.Kentuckyone Health Cardiology Associates Kingswood Drive
95 Kingswood Dr
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Stephen S Hinton MD
95 Kingswood Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Taylor Regional Ent
105 Greenbriar Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Kumar, Eye InstituteServing the Campbellsville, KY area
Medical ClinicsClinicsOptometristsOptometry Equipment & Supplies
The physicians at Kumar Eye Institute have been providing high-quality eye care for more than 37 years. Our experienced Ophthalmologists are specialized in glaucoma, retina disease and macular degener
7.Crabtree Garrett MDServing the Campbellsville, KY area
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Crabtree Dermatology & Aesthetics, along with The Liposuction Institute of Louisville, is the office of Dr. Garrett M Crabtree MD, Board Certified Dermatologist and Dermatologic Surgeon. Serving the K
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.