Solutions 4 Recovery
Serving the Camp Pendleton area.
1.Tri-City Medical Center Home Care
2095 W Vista Way, Suite 220
HospicesMedical CentersNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
The nurses and doctors on staff are wonderful
2.Tri City Medical Ctr
3617 Vista Way
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Tri City Medical Ctr
161 Thunder Dr
Rehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapists
4.Tri-City Medical Center
4002 Vista Way
Surgery CentersMedical CentersHospitalsRehabilitation Services
After an illness or injury your most important question is, "When will I get back to normal?" At Tri-City Medical Center, our answer is, "As soon as possible." If you or your loved one has had a strok
5.Tri City Medical Ctr
6250 El Camino Real
Exercise & Fitness EquipmentExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsGymnasiums
6.Tri -City Medical Center
3225 Business Park Dr
7.Tri City Community Health Center
161 Thunder Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapists
At Your Home Familycare
6540 Lusk Blvd, San Diego, CA, 92121
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.