Serving the Camden area.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
225 Market St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
I had my plumbing back up in my power room and laundry sink due to a root inside my outdoor pipes. I called roto rooter they were out within 30 mins. It took over 2 hours to fix the line to regain pMore Nearby Locations »
2.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
3.EFD Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
Call To Receive 10% Discount Info!!!
We had a sewer backup on a Saturday night, Called EFD plumbing, They said they would be there withing the hour. Eddie was right on time. He was quick to diagnosis the problem. Fix it, and also cleane
4.A Acme Plumbing
612 Creek Rd
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSump Pumps
Visit our website
A Acme plumbing can help with your plumbing system needs and repairs. Our professional plumbing repair crew can bring back your flow. We respond quickly and efficiently, preventing further damage and
17 Roland Ave
PlumbersHeating Contractors & Specialties
Horizon Services is the area's largest and most referred home services company, ready to meet all of your needs for heating, air conditioning, plumbing, drain cleaning and sewer and water line replace
6.Eddie B Plumbing
602 Union Landing Rd
Eddie B Plumbing has been your neighborhood plumber since 1988. We have the expertise and experience of a large company, but the customer service of a small business. We take pride in making sure our
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
17 Roland Ave, Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.