1.Walgreens Pharmacy at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
1600 Haddon Ave Suite 100
PharmaciesConvenience StoresPhoto Finishing
Refill your prescriptions, shop health and beauty products, print photos and more at Walgreens. Pharmacy Hours: M-F 9am-5:30pm
2.Our Lady Of Lourdes Hospital
1 Brace Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Ce
Medical Service OrganizationsMedical Centers
4.Our Lady-Lourdes Scl-Nursing
1600 Haddon Ave
Medical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
Located in Camden, N.J., Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a 410-bed regional medical center that serves the residents of Southern New Jersey. It features a joint replacement facility with board-c
5.Our Lady Of Lourdes Church
700 N 67th St
Catholic ChurchesRoman Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
6.Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church
1941 Wynnewood Rd
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipRoman Catholic Churches
7.Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center Occupational Health Services
100 Front St
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.