1.Otc Longhurst Group Home
1 Longhurst Rd
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsFoster Care Agencies
2.OTC of Burlington County Inc
1880 Route 38
PO Box 1338
Please try reloading the page.
Project hope has been my primary doctors office for a few years now. They have done more for me than any doctors office ever has. The employees are caring, respectful and professional. I would recommend this doctors office to anyone needing a positive change in a primary office. This office not only has doctors but also mental health services and social workers to address any other needs they can.
Dr. Fuller did what 8 other orthopedic surgeons said couldn't be done. He walks on water as far as I'm concerned. He's a FANTASTIC SURGEON and has a wonderful caring manner. He's the very best at what he does.Andrea Lloyd
PROJECT HOPE SAVED MY LIFE!!!I RECOMMEND PROJECT HOPE TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP.THE FOLKS AT PROJECT HOPE ARE CARING PEOPLE .YOU ARE TREATED WITH THE UPMOST RESPECT.THE DOCTORS AND STAFF ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.