1.Creech Tire Service
440 S Adams Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowing
Absolutely the best service and pricing in Camden. Hands down!
2.Bounds Tire Service
1254 Cash Rd SW
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
These folks are the best! So accomodating....so easy to deal with! Glad they're in our town!
3.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
950 California Ave SW
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Accessories
4.Taylor Tire & Auto Service
4480 Smackover Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
5.Ricks Tire Service
119 S Lee St
6.Joe's Tire Service
609 E Hillsboro St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
The employees at Joe's Tire are wonderful people. They are exceptionally friendly, and do quality work. If there is a problem with a tire, they will fix it. Dr Mark Dixon
7.JMR Tire Service, Inc.
1322 N Moro St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
At JMR Tire Service, Inc., we work by the Golden Rule. We know how important your vehicle is to you and we treat it as if it were our own.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.