Buckey Joe Tire
1039 Lee St, Zanesville, OH, 43701
1.Whitesides Of Cambridge
1051 Southgate Pkwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersNew Car Dealers
We are here to make sure you get exactly the vehicle you want. Whether you're searching for a new or used vehicle, researching financing options, or looking for a quote on a vehicle, our friendly prof
2.Buckeye Tire & Service
629 Steubenville Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
1105 Wheeling Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
4.The Tire Guys
603 Park Cir
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
61205 Southgate Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
they can't even take a tire off of my truck. that's sad to call them a mechanic.
6.GCR Tires & Service
63303 Institute Rd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
7.Schick Tire & Auto
1234 E Wheeling Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Called Dave short notice to get my snow tires installed before holiday travel. He set the appointment right away & did an excellent job. Fast, friendly, and great service. Highly recommend.
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.