1.Woodlawn Dental Center Inc
1109 Woodlawn Ave
Dr. Franklin Maximo and Dr. Gregory Harris Jr., DDS -Preferred Invisalign Provider - CEREC - Crowns Done In One Visit!! Also Providing Complete Dental Services Such As: Implants, Dentures, Crowns & Br
1500 Deerpath Dr
Regardless of your age or position in life, your smile is an important form of communication. It instantly portrays your personality, self image and how you feel about the people you're with. It impac
3.Cambridge Dental Center LLC: Duff Cary R DDS
1111 Clark St
Searching for dentists in Cambridge, OH? Dr. Gary Duff of Cambridge Dental Center can improve the appearance of your smile with cosmetic dentistry. Our dental practice offers advanced treatments to co
4.William Fender DDS
1404 Park Ave
Dr. William Fender serves the Cambridge and surrounding area and is a full service dentist. You can count on Dr. Fender's experience and expertise to ensure you get the best dental services in the are
5.Darcy A Wakefield Dds
951 Steubenville Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have never been to a more caring person and detailed professional in my life. Dr Wakefield has to be one of the nicest people you will meet. She is very gentle when taking care of teeth. She has
6.O DDS Charles Charles
65015 Old Twenty One Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Farahay Family Dental Care Inc
220 Highland Ave
Clear Teeth Retainers
ProperSmile.com Straighten Your Teeth At Home!Order Online - No Office Visit!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future