110 Opportunity Blvd S
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More InfoPREFERRED
3.Aspen DentalServing the Cambridge, MN area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
1267 W Broadway Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
3570 River Rapids Dr NW
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
I scheduled my wisdom teeth to be pulled 3 weeks ago. I just got a call at 4pm and got told the oral surgeon wouldn't be in on my scheduled date, which is TWO days away. I took time off for this and
6.Aspen Agency LLC
2669 Coon Rapids Blvd NW
InsuranceLong Term Care InsuranceBusiness & Commercial InsuranceDental Insurance
Aspen Agency is an independent full-service insurance firm that serves individuals, families and small businesses. The firm employs professional agents and brokers who offer various insurance options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.