Miramar Eye Specialists
3085 Loma Vista Rd, Ventura, CA, 93003
1.Brown Howard DVM
19748 Sherman Way
VeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
2.Brown Michael H DDS
2796 Sycamore Dr Ste 203
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Dean L Brown DDS
23111 Ventura Blvd Ste 101
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I've been going to Dr. Brown for 17 years. He is a great Dentist, and always shoots you straight. He does not pawn off work to his dental Hygenists, he is very good at what he does. \r \r Not to sa
1821 E Daily Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
1690 Ventura Blvd
Real Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real Estate
6.Browns heating and air condtioning
Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
7.Brown Conchita T
350 N Lantana St Ste G1
Allergy Asthma & Immunology Medical Group Inc.
5720 Ralston St, Ventura, CA, 93003
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.