Serving the Calumet Park area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.David L. Ellens MD FACP LLC
6800 Centennial Dr Ste C
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
David L. Ellens MD FACP LLC, our office is located in Tinley Park, IL, and our physicians and surgeons serve the surrounding areas throughout Chicago. Dr. Ellens specializes in diabetes, hypertension,
2.Robinson & Associates PC
5669 W 95th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Robinson & Associates are your local trusted Physicians and Surgeons. We specialize in osteopathic surgeries and hypnosis. Whatever your need is you can trust that we are here to provide expert advice
3.Quality Home Care Service
3510 W 79th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHome Health Services
Illiana Home Medical Equipment and Supplies. Your complete service of durable medical equipment and supplies. Illiana Home Medical Equipment and Supplies LLC is a durable medical equipment and supplie
4.Advocate Health Care - Ramon C Cabe MD...
9119 S Exchange Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Chicago Family Health Center is the premier location for your health care needs. We handle all parts of the life cycle from prenatal care to geriatrics. We're a family practice that also specializes i
5.Advanced Vein Treatment & Cosmetic Center
7804 W College Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryHealth ResortsClinicsBeauty Salons
One sclerotherapy session with ultrasound for one leg to check for varicose veins+1more
I have been to Advanced Treeatment Centers a few times now. The staff members are very helpful by explaining everything to me before I make my decisions. The doctor is very personable and gives you go
6.Jeffrey Stolarz, DDS
1032 119th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentists
D. Stolarz was recommended to me by a family. It was a bit of a drive to his office, but after my appointment I was convinced that he would continue to be my dentist. I can't say enough about the beau
Serving the Calumet Park area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.