1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.TAG Spraying Services
9010 Beloit Ave Ste D
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
TAG Spraying Services has been serving Bridgeview, IL, and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. At TAG Spraying Services, we're serious about producing lawns that stay thick, green, and healthy al
3.Ford Tree Service & Wrecking
1806 N State Route 50
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsExcavation ContractorsDemolition Contractors
Serving The Kankakee County Area Since 1946. Ford Tree Service serves Kankakee, IL and the surrounding neighborhoods. Are you looking for a better way to improve your property? We are tree enthusiasts
16821 Vincennes Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
Locally owned and operated in South Holland, IL, American Lawn has served the areas of NW Indiana and the South Suburbs of Chicago for over 25 years. We are a full service lawn and landscaping company
9650 194th St
Tree ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
Our Davey Tree Service: Southeast Chicago, Illinois office offers professional tree services by ISA certified arborists throughout Southeast Chicago. Some of our main tree services include: Tree remov
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.More Nearby Locations »
7.Ranger Services Inc.
ArboristsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.