Call A Pro
Serving the Calumet City area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
2152 Glenwood Dyer Rd
Kreykes Electric is an electrical contractor that services the City of Chicago, Cook, Dupage, Will counties, and the NW Indiana area. We are a family owned business, which was started in 1970 and has
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.All Suburban Electric
5875 N Lincoln Ave
At All Suburban Electric, no job is too small for us if it affects you! For nearly 25 years, we have been providing the Chicago area with repairs, installations and upgrades of electrical service. Let
4.Secure Electric Inc
4545 Southwest Hwy
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Secure Electric Inc., offers quality electrical help to residential, commercial and industrial customers in Oak Lawn, IL and the surrounding areas. Secure Electric delivers quality and dependable work
5.All Phases Electrical & Construction Services
2240 W Exchange St
ElectriciansReal Estate Inspection Service
All Phases Electrical & Construction Services is located in Crete, Illinois and serves the South Suburbs of Chicago and Northwest Indiana markets. We are a full service electrical contracting company
6.McCoy Electric Inc.
3045 W 87th St
Since 1947, businesses and residents in Chicago and the South Suburbs have been relying on McCoy Electric Inc. of Evergreen Park, IL, for reliable electrical services at reasonable rates. Family owned
3744 Clinton Ave
Established in 1998, Tony Petrauskas continues to lead the competition within the Chicago and surrounding areas. Your home is your castle and you don't take that investment lightly, neither do we. For
Serving the Calumet City area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.