Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Calhoun area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
906 S Wall St
2.Georgia Pain Physicians of Calhoun
185 Professional Ct SE
Medical ClinicsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
Georgia Pain Physicians of Calhoun was founded on the principles of total patient care and satisfaction. Our goal is to find the root cause of your pain condition and treat you with a holistic approac
3.Floyd Urgent Care
251 Highway 53 E
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineEmergency Care Facilities
The two ladies up front were jerks! Rude! Unfriendly! The nurse and doctor were really nice. Would consider using them again, if they get rid if the pricks up front!
1060 Red Bud Rd NE
Medical ClinicsClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
5.Gordon Urgent Care
100 Hospital Ct
6.Balboa, Pablo, MD
100 Hospital Ct
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia
795 Red Bud Rd NE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.