Call A Pro
Serving the Calexico area.
1.El Cheapo 24 hour Mobile Locksmith & Road ServicesServing the Calexico, CA area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Flat Rate Price Service Coupon
2.Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Paul.... he is truly the locksmith God!!! He was able to pull some strings, and came super quick to my house after my brother locked my keys in my car with it running for almost 2 hours. He saved me a
3.Jim Reiter's Locksmith & Safe
1430 W State St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Always quality work. I ALWAYS go to Reiter's for my locksmith needs. They are the best at what they do, and very nice people.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
6.B & B Lock & SafeServing the Calexico, CA area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & ManufacturersLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
7.Curtis Roadrunner Lock & Safe
593 W Main St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Visit our website
getting locked out is so stressful the last thing you want is to be jacked around by the locksmith. i've used Roadrunner several times because they are fast, efficient and you don't feel like they wi
Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Serving the Calexico area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.