1.Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare
701 N Sprague St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHospitals
Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare continues to put the needs of our patients first as we deliver safe, high-quality patient care to the 7 Rivers Region.
2.Gundersen Orthopedic Clinic Caledonia
405 S Highway 44 76
Emergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineClinics
3.Durtsche Timothy B
615 10th St S
ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental Clinics
4.Physical Therapy Clinic
1650 Allamakee St NW
ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Orthopedic and Sports Care We provide physical therapy and rehabilitation comprised of pain and swelling control, therapeutic exercise and manual therapy to get you active again. We base your treatmen
5.Cancer Treatment Centers of AmericaServing the Caledonia, MN area
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsCancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years, we've been committed to finding the right combination of persona
6.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care CenterServing the Caledonia, MN area
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
7.Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersHospitals
Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare continues to put the needs of our patients first as we deliver safe, high-quality patient care to the 7 Rivers Region.More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.