Call A Pro
Serving the Caldwell area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.Moore Bros Hardware Inc
10373 Pioneer Rd
PaintHardware StoresLocks & Locksmiths
4.Allen's Towing N Svc LLC
323 Old River Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceToolsTowing Equipment
Allen's Towing N Svc LLC is a locally-owned and operated business serving Wood County. We offer 24-Hour Emergency Services.
5.Ace Lock Safe & Security Co
130 2nd St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Can't say enough about this company! We called because we had broken off a key to our side cases 0n our motorcycle we we visiting from Detroit all our clothes and personal items were in our bags locke
6.Ohio Valley Lock LLC
100 Putnam Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating DevicesAutomobile Accessories
Always there when I needed him. No questions, just reliable service! I would recommend Ohio Valley Lock to anyone!
Caldwell 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.