ADA West Dermatology
1618 S Millenium Way, Meridian, ID, 83642 Treating Every Patient With Warmness Of The Soul, Kindness And Concern.
1.Spine Institute Of Idaho
1818 S 10th Ave Ste 240
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralSkin Care
2.Spine Institute Idaho
211 E Logan St Ste 205
Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
3.Laser Spine InstituteServing the Caldwell, ID area
Physicians & SurgeonsBack Care Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
This is the greatest, Had surgery July 2015. Haven't had any problems since, Enjoying life to the fullest.
On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Caldwell area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Stowell is awesome.. he goes above and beyond for his patients. However his nurse has been so rude every time I've gone in. She lectured me for 5 minutes because I forgot the name of the medication I am taking.
FINALLY!!! A Dr. who actually shows care and concern for her patients! What a relief!! I would recommend anyone and everyone to see this unique and special Dr.!!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.