1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Alluring Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnGardeners
They do a great job. Always there when expected and always did a bit more than expected. Matt is great to work with.
3.The Pruning Kings
2016 NW 8th St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingTree Service
4.Green Lawn Care & Landscape, Inc.
4580 S Henry St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Green Lawn Care & Landscape is an established, 20 year old company offering complete services in all phases of your landscape's lifecycle. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the
5.Mike's Grading Plus
Paving ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Mikes Grading Plus is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau that provides landscaping, garden and lawn sprinklers, concrete patios, water features, lawn maintenance and snow removal. If you are
6.Blue Ribbon Landscape & Maintenance
22368 Racetrack Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn Maintenance
We have had Blue Ribbon do our Landscaping for the last 5 years. They communicate well and do what they promise. our lawn looks great and I look forward to there continued service. Oh and best of all
2309 Dixie Cir
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.