Call A Pro
Serving the Cadillac area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
2827 Cass Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Excellent and FAST service - I called just after-hours tonight and the lock repair gentleman arrived within a half hour, squeezing me in before a longer job. He not only made sure I could my house loc
1721 Park Dr
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceMarine ServicesTowing
Driver showed up only 20 minutes late, in my experience that's not as late as the usual 1 hr most do. He was very friendly & knowledgeable- did a great job & price was a little less than most in the a
5.Bernie's Gun & Key Shop
19767 180th Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
6.Ross Home & Office Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
Friendly and highly skilled with reasonable rates. Responded quickly and opened my car within seconds.
Ross Home & Office Locksmith
Mesick, MI, 49668 Locksmith Services in Northern Michigan
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.