1.Northern Quality Dental
504 Haynes St
So friendly and helpful. Took great care of me and my many dental issues.
2.Dental Health Professionals
7800 Mackinaw Trl
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
8865 Professional Dr
A beautiful smile is a wonderful gift to give someone. Your smile is important to us! Find out what we can do for you. Many payment options are available, including zero down payment.
4.Dental Health Professionals
7800 Us Highway 131 S
* M.E. Lueder, DDS * L.J. Dehann, DDS * J.D. Mckellop, DDS * T.J. Reaume, DDS * B.A. Giglio, DDS * K.D. Hogg, DDS * N.G. Kobty-Hogg, DDS
929 N Mitchell St
6.Ritzema Chris A DDS
8795 Pine Ridge Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Both good dentists, they can handle me pretty well and I despise going there :)
7.Dental Clinics North-Cadillac
521 Cobb St Ste A
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future