1.Great Lakes Family Care
520 Cobb St
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Let our professional staff take care of you!
2.Mercy Hospital Cadillac
400 Hobart St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
Well if it is a Hospital your looking for in the Cadillac Area look no further, From booboos to broken bones and all in between the staff and crew at Mercy Hospital take care of you in a timely manner
3.Ron Jacobs Cadillac
222 E Harris St
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
4.VA Medical Clinic
1909 N Mitchell St
5.Cadillac Area Community Health
7985 Mackinaw Trl
6.Cadillac After Hours Clinic
440 Cobb St
ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
7.Family Practice of Cadillac
827 E Division St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
In operation for more than 40 years, the Family Practice of Cadillac is a provider of primary care services for individuals of all ages. The organization offers on-site X-ray and laboratory services f
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.