Gene's Tire Service
46 E Main St, Durant, OK, 74701
614 W Main St
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & Service
Friendly service, their exhaust work on trucks is great but don't expect much if it's a small car. Would recommend for tire work but not exhaust work if you have a sporty/smaller car.
501 Westside Dr
Lied to my face about a repair, horrible service. Not even sure if they replaced the part they said they replaced (the issue never was fixed after 3 visits to this location). DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HE
518 E Highway 70
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3712 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
6.Car-X Tire and Auto
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake Repair
Ecoscapes of cinti...honest..harworking...creative earth friendly..provided premo landscape care for CAR X BLUE..ASH..OHIO
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.