1.Baptist Health Family Clinic-Cabot
205 Westport Dr Ste A
Health & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismMedical Clinics
2.Baptist Health Heart Institute Satellite Clinic-Beebe
47 Highway 64 W
3.Baptist Health Heart Institute Satellite Clinic-Lonoke
1310 N Center St
4.Baptist Health Family Clinic
2508 Crestwood Rd
North Little Rock,AR
Have been going there for years but when my doctor left I have been unable to find another good doctor in the same office. They don't seem to care and don't follow up with patients about labs or othe
5.Baptist Health Heart Institute Satellite Clinic-Carlisle
821 E Park St
6.Baptist Health Employee Clinic
9600 Baptist Health Dr Ste 210
I had an appointment today at 8:00 AM with Dr. Melnyk as new patient had all paper ready with me and paid my co pay . I asked Julie the front desk around 8:30 as how long I should wait been waiting fo
7.Baptist Health Family Clinic Pleasant Valley
11719 Hinson Rd Ste 110
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.