1.Mid State Denture Clinic
105 White Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
I used this clinic last year , I went in May took them until August to get partials for top and bottom , they didn't x-ray all my teeth to see if the teeth the partials would connect to were strong e
2745 Watson Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I have been fighting peridontal disease since I was 18 and have spent thousands of dollars trying to perserve my teeth. I'm now 60 and have about given up the fight! When I awoke with severe pain onMore Nearby Locations »
3.Hortman Tommy Denture Center
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Clinics
4.Oglethorpe Dental Center
1248 Oglethorpe St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsClinicsDental Clinics
5.Kinsley Michael L Dr
2161 Houston Lake Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryDentists
6.Gray Dental Associates PC
242 W Clinton St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
1386 Gray Hwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventat
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.