A Born Locksmith
Macon, GA, 31208 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
3.All Secure Safe & Locked
107 Independence Dr Ste A
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
Are you and your valued possessions secured? At All Secure Safe & Locked, we are the professionals when it comes to protecting your valuables. We have successfully serviced the commercial and resident
4.Adams Towing & Recovery
1950 Emery Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTruckingShipping Services
When you need fast, reliable towing, you should work with an expert AAA emergency service provider. We are fully certified with WreckMasters, so whether it's Monday morning or Sunday night, you can co
5.A Born Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysHardware Stores
I received the best experience ever today from this company! I was referred by another company and was told to speak with Stevan. He was very fast and very professional. The price was very reasonable
524 2nd St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
I made the mistake of using Locksmith Assoc. several weeks ago when I locked myself out of my car off of Eisenhower. When the gentleman showed up, he smelled of alcohol and after finally getting my ca
7.Wendell's Lock & KeyServing the Byron, GA area
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Wendell was great. They came out and reprogrammed two keys for my vehicle and saved me $150 over what the local Ford dealer wanted. Great service and fast---About 10 minutes.
A Born Locksmith
Macon, GA, 31208
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.