All-Flo Plumbing LLC
2130 3 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49505
1.Byron Plumbing, Inc
4577 88th St SW
PlumbersGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Grand Rapids area since 1969, including surrounding areas of Muskegon, Holland & Grand Haven
2.Superior Plumbing Service
395 100th St SW
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Kentwood Plumbing & Heating Inc.
3411 32nd St SE
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsHandyman ServicesBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
Kentwood - Cascade - Ada - Cutlerville - Forest Hills - Grand Rapids - Wyoming Residential and Commercial - Courteous Attention Given to Every Call - Family Owned Since 1967 - John Vander Weide - Paul
4.Bergsma Plumbing LLC
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
We called multiple plumbers to come to our house as we had a mysterious water leak in our basement ceiling. Joe and Jared came out immediately and accessed the situation. They were very professional i
5.All-Flo Plumbing LLC
2130 3 Mile Rd NE
PlumbersSewer ContractorsRestaurantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Very disappointing experience. They did not listen to information we gave them and provided a band aid solution. They refused to honor their guarantee and never did fix the problem which another com
6.Blakeslee & Son Inc
198 Northland Dr NE
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
January 2012: Blakeslee & Sons installed a new water heater, new water softner and filter, replaced the well pressure tank, and fixed several plumbing pipes due to aging. I never thought I'd say
7.Alger Plumbing & Heating Inc
PlumbersHeating Contractors & Specialties
Call A Pro
Serving the Byron Center area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.