1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
101 N Parkmont
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
The "Extra Number" tru green shows on this site is not to tru green it is a private number. There is no connection at all. I personally have not had any business contact with them just want to stop re
935 S Montana St
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Nitro Green offers completely customized lawn/tree fertilization, weed and insect control programs on both residential and commercial properties. We use only the highest quality products that are appl
Po Box 3807
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServicePest Control Services
5.Marchie's Tree Landscaping
500 Cobban St
Landscape ContractorsNurseries-Plants & TreesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsTree Service
6.R J's Lawn Svc
3135 Paxson Ave
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
7.Casey's Lawn Care
2532 Edwards St
Sprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.