A Place For Mom
Serving the Butler area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
107 Sunnyview Cir
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation ServicesPersonal Care Homes
119 Brownsdale Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
135 Harris Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
4.Bluter-County of Probation Sunnyview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
107 Sunnyview Cir
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPersonal Care Homes
100 Newhaven Ln
Retirement Apartments & HotelsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living Facilities
My Mother is a resident of Newhaven Court at Clearview in Butler, PA. Over Christmas, a package was mailed to her with a $50 gift certificate in it. The USPS tracking receipt clearly shows the package
6.Shelbourne Personal Care
296 Dinnerbell Rd
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Shelbourne is a fully licensed personal care community completely dedicated to caring for the whole person. We are located in a serene wooded area of Butler, PA where the changing of the seasons and d
7.Community Health Connections
120 Hollywood Dr Ste 201
Rest HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.