1.Berger and Green
800 Waterfront Dr
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysWorkers Compensation AssistanceMalpractice Law Attorneys
The Personal Injury lawyers and Social Security Disability attorneys at Berger and Green have helped many of your family, friends and neighbors in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Our office is
2.Berger and GreenMOVED
5850 Ellsworth Ave Ste 200
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law AttorneysInsurance Attorneys
Great service very helpful and caring people. I was having a bad day and called my paralegal there not understanding what they were doing for me, less than 5 minutes after hanging up, Cynthia called m
3.Berger & Lagnese
310 Grant St Ste 720
AttorneysMalpractice Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneys Referral & Information Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers