Serving the Butler area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
Nurses-Home ServicesCounseling ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRehabilitation Services
When Delmar Gardens opened its first skilled nursing facility in 1965, it began a tradition and laid a foundation of excellence in caring for the elderly. As a pioneer and recognized leader in skilled
3.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
4.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospices
5.Quality Home Care Inc
1300 N Orange St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
Awful company. They do not respect the client. Office manager Nicole crams things down your throat like sending a caregiver who smokes to a lung cancer patient dispite protests. No action to resolve
6.Bates County Health Center
501 N Orange St
Health Maintenance OrganizationsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
7.Visiting Nurse Assoc
1604 E Elm St
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Butler area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.