1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Rottler Pest & Lawn SolutionsServing the Butler, MO area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
I manage a apartment building with 4 one bedroom units located in St.louis Mo. Rotter treated my apartment building for German cockroaches. The rottler man was very understanding,helpful, friendly and
3.S & T Landscaping & Irrigation LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
At S & T Landscaping & Lawn Care, we pride ourselves on professionalism. Our goal is to make your property look its best so that you can have a landscape you can be proud of. We specialize in full ser
4.Grand River Fencing, LLC
127 E Main St
Lawn MaintenanceFence RepairFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Grand River Fencing, LLC, is a locally-owned company that serves Adrian, MO, and the surrounding areas. We fence the world one foot at a time. You're certain to be more than pleased with the high leve
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
6.Debbie's Lawn Busters
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Debbie's Lawn Busters, based in Cleveland, MO, provides custom designed landscape installation and maintenance throughout Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas and Cass and Jackson County, Missouri. L
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Paragon Lawns is committed to offer to our clients quality lawn maintenance, of unsurpassed excellence at a fair & equitable price. Paragon Lawns will present to our clients only products of the highe
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.