1.Rush Health Systems Inc
401 Vanity Fair Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Choctaw Urgent Care Clinic
1 Independence Sq Ste 1C
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
3.West Alabama Mental Health Center
401 Rogers Ave
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesSocial Workers
4.Choctaw Urgent Care Center
1404 E Pushmataha St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.MedCenter NorthServing the Butler, AL area
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Two locations to service you.
6.North Harbor PavilionServing the Butler, AL area
Mental Health ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
North Harbor Pavilion is a 54-bed acute care psychiatric facility located on the campus of Northport Medical Center. As West Alabama's premier psychiatric facility, North Harbor offers an attractive,More Nearby Locations »
7.American Family PlanningServing the Butler, AL area
Abortion ServicesClinicsMedical ClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.