Stephen J. Friedman DDS, PA
1370 Lamberton Dr, Silver Spring, MD, 20902 Dentistry To Enhance Your Smile
1.Dana Keith DDS
15434 New Hampshire Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontists
I have always been provided great care by Dr. Keith and company. They're professional, diligent and friendly with all of their services.
724 Cloverly St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
If you are looking for a skilled dentist ... someone who can repair your teeth, create beautiful, natural-looking veneers, and never cause you any discomfort, Dr. Hysong is the dentist you need to see
3.Stellar Dental, LLC
11120 New Hampshire Ave Ste 301
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. With two offices at the following addresses we are here to serve you: White Oak Location: 11120 New H
4.Dr. Imad E. Shami
3450 Laurel Fort Meade Rd Ste 202
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Dr. Imad E. Shami is a dual board certified oral and maxillofacial and craniofacial surgeon. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board
5.Irvin Schindler DDS
8640 Guilford Rd Ste 221A
Dr. Schindler's office is conveniently located in King Contrivance Village Centre, just off Route 32; Friday and Saturday Limited Hours; Care Credit
10778 Hickory Ridge Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsDentists Referral & Information ServiceProfessional Organizations
***The Columbia dental office strive to provide the highest quality care, while enhancing the lives and smiles of our guests. Our office, located in Columbia, MD offers a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere
10000 Old Columbia Rd Ste H
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
20030 Century Blvd Ste 103, Germantown, MD, 20874
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future