1.Ear Nose & Throat Group Inc
3950 New Covington Pike
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
The Ear Nose & Throat Group offers a variety of otolaryngology services for children and adults. The organization provides endoscopic and image-guided surgery services. It also specializes in the surg
2.Ear Nose & Throat Group Inc
3980 New Covington Pike Ste 310
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.