1.Burlington Dental Health Care
190 Gardner Ave Suite 4
Dental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
If you are looking for a dental office in Burlington, look no further! Having been a patient of Dr. Knutson for several years, I won't go anywhere else! My entire family goes here and I see many fr
190 Gardner Ave Ste 4
3.Dental Sleep Apnea Snoring
190 Gardner Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
4.Waterford Family Dental Sc
107 W Main St
5.Braden Dental Center
101 Broad St Ste 203
I looked for a very long time for quality dentistry before finding it at Braden Dental Care. I love how they explain everything to both me and my children. They are on top of their game as far as th
6.Racine Dental Group
851 Park Dr Ste 103
330 E Main St
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future