Burlington Tire Shops
yp.WhoWhere.com Tire Shops - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
2054 S Burlington Blvd
PRO:I bought four new tires from them.Mainly cause manager took time to show me what tires my vehicle were supposed to have and was really patient and didnt treat me like an idiot. At least this manag
2.United Tire and Wheel
139 E Fairhaven Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
3.Les Schwab Tires
903 S Burlington Blvd
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I came in with one of my rear tires leaking air. Even before I parked an associate came over greeted me, and asked what I was coming in for. He took the keys promptly and said that they would fix it rMore Nearby Locations »
4.Auto Detail & Tire Center
1926 S Burlington Blvd
5.Bill Bailey for
700 Cascade Hwy
1725 Bouslog Rd
New Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
We had an older salesperson that was very knowledgeable, patient and low pressure. Even though the process took longer than we expected, we felt like he was on our side and understood our needs he mad
7.KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
660 Auto Blvd
New Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
AWEFUL! STAY AWAY!!! I had been having a very obvious issue with my 2013 dodge dart for months starting right after they replaced my throttle body. I even took them on a test drive to show them what w
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.